Here at Select Residential Moving, we believe in making life more convenient for our clients. This is why we extend our West Palm Beach local moving services as far as 150 miles. Count on our experienced team to safely transport all your belongings from point A to point B. There is no challenge too great for our skilled movers!
Get in touch with our team for any move, including transitions between:
- Single unit homes
- Multi-family housing, such as condos or apartments
- Retirement homes, senior living, or convalescent homes
- Dorm rooms and studios
Give our specialists a call at (561) 556-8262 or reach out to us online for more info.
“I’ve moved several times and I cannot say enough about how incredible these guys were.” - Erica C.
“They wrapped up everything very well, especially our glass furniture.” - Rafael M.
“They helped us set up at the new house without hesitation!” - Stef T.
“We highly recommend Select Residential Moving for your next move!” - Ditty T.
“My move was just completed yesterday… and I feel so strongly about the professionalism of this company that I had to write a review.” - Lori F.
“I have made many moves in my day, but none of them were as fairly priced, professionally run, and flawlessly executed as the one I just did with Select.” - Betsy W.
“Nick and Stephanie were absolutely wonderful in coordinating my mother's move.” - Kim M.
“His team's professionalism, flexibility, value, and quality of work allowed my family and me to move peacefully.” - Joey G.
Before packing everything, it is important to get in touch with a team of professional movers to arrange logistics. A project manager will be assigned to the move to get all the necessary details. The distance and route between the first location and the second are of course the most important points to plan out. It is also crucial to let the team know the date when everything needs to be moved.
If there are particularly large objects, such as pianos, the consultant can make special arrangements. It is also key to let movers know if there are objects that need unique handling, such as temperature control or extra protection. Throughout the whole move, the project manager will work with you to ensure that everything goes according to plan.
After the general logistics have been prepared, it is time to get everything packed up. Whether families are moving a hundred miles away or just down the street, proper packing is essential. No one wants to see their priceless belongings dented, scratched, or broken during the move. By following key packing guidelines, anyone can feel the relief of a safe and organized move.
While preparing to pack, it is a good idea to:
- Organize items one room at a time, labeling objects in order of importance
- Declutter throughout packing, saving yourself from more cleanup later
- Label boxes with the room they need to end up in, such as the kitchen or bathroom
- Color code the boxes with bright masking tape or marker so they’re easy to find
- Use high-quality packing materials, carefully wrapping each breakable item individually
- Use labels such as “heavy” or “fragile” and place delicate items in a place they won’t get dropped or squashed
- Never overpack a box, since this can lead to the objects becoming damaged in the process
- Seek help from a moving specialist for large or cumbersome objects
If you need assistance with packing your items, ask about our packing services! For any type of complication that arises during the moving process, our techs at Select Residential Moving are ready to help.
Contact us at (561) 556-8262 for secure West Palm Beach local moving services.